Today, we are excited to announce the public beta of SlideSource.com, the cloud-based PowerPoint slide/presentation management system that makes collaborative presentation creation fast and efficient.
SlideSource was developed by Research Presentations Strategies, a company that routinely works with large, geographically dispersed client teams to create presentations and large complex backup slide libraries on which millions, sometimes billions, of dollars are at stake. In other words, RPS created the ideal tool for their own use because they knew through long, hard won experience what the ideal tool needed to do. Now this tool is available to every presenter.
We invite you to join in the public beta by going to SlideSource.com and registering with this beta code: Slides21. We hope you enjoy putting SlideSource through its paces and we look forward to your feedback. Please feel free to share this announcement with anyone you know who may be interested.
During your testing, you will experience the features that make SlideSource so incredibly useful:
SlideSource provides a single, secure location for all your slides and presentations
- Upload and organize your slides as PowerPoint slides and presentations
- Find the exact slide you are looking for quickly and easily with global search
- Have anytime, anywhere access to all of your slides
SlideSource makes it easy to collaborate with clients, collaborators, and coworkers
- Invite others to join your slide library (SlideSource has a robust permissions structure)
- Rapid presentation creation and editing from your library slides
- When a slide in the library is changed, all presentations containing that slide are automatically updated
- Track working copies and multiple finished versions of your presentations
SlideSource lets you work online or offline
- You can edit your slides in PowerPoint online directly from your library
- Or you can download and edit your slides offline in PowerPoint and then re-upload the edited file to SlideSource which automatically updates the slides in your library with your changes
SlideSource means you can relax
- There’s version control every step of the way
- All previous versions of slides and presentations are retained